How do I print from my Kodak printer dock?
To print pictures using the dock, follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button present on the top left corner.
- Connect the smartphone to the dock once the printer is on.
- Push the 1Touch button on the left bottom corner of the printer.
- The application will run automatically.
How do I print from my phone to my Kodak printer?
If you have a Kodak wireless printer, the simplest way to print is by going to Kodak’s website and selecting “Print from a Mobile Device”. This will allow you to access your printer from a web browser on any device or computer. Select your desired photos or documents, and they will be sent to your printer wirelessly.
How do I connect my Kodak EasyShare to my computer?
- Connect your camera to the computer using the USB cable that came with your camera, then turn on the power to your camera.
- Remove the memory card from the camera and insert it into a memory card reader (either built in to the computer or externally connected to the computer).
How do I connect my phone to my Kodak printer dock?
Press the printer’s “on” button and hold it until the circle around it glows yellow and then you can plug your smartphone onto the top-mounted micro USB port (or use the included micro USB to Lightning adapter for iPhones).