How do I program my digital converter box without a remote?
- If you don’t have a remote, you can still program your ematic converter box.
- First, press the power button on the converter box to turn it on.
- Then, use the buttons on the front of the box to enter your zip code.
- Once you’ve entered your zip code, use the arrow buttons to select your channel.
What universal remotes work with ematic?
ematic at103b universal remote 5 Digit Codes For Digital Converter Boxes
- Access HD Digital Converter Code = 52185.
- Apex Digital Converter Code = 52478.
- CASTi Digital Converter Code = 52305.
- Channel Master Digital Converter Code = 52365.
- Daewoo Digital Converter Code = 52338.
- Daytek Digital Converter Code = 52305.
Is there a universal remote for a converter box?
A: You can use your universal remote with almost anything connected to your TV. You can control your Blu-ray, DVD, VCR,DVR, cable box, satellite, digital converter box, streaming devices and more.
How do I reset a converter box?
How to Reset a Digital Converter Box
- Turn on your converter box, go to the “Function” menu and then select “Factory Reset.”
- Enter your PIN number (created during the initial setup) when prompted, and press “Yes.” The reset process will now begin, reverting your converter box back to its factory settings.