How do I put my GPU in high-performance mode?
Change your default GPU to a high-performance graphics card:
- Right-click anywhere on your desktop.
- Click NVIDIA Control Panel.
- On the left side, select Manage 3D Settings.
- Select the Global Settings tab.
- Change the preferred graphics processor to “High-performance NVIDIA processor.”
How do I get the best performance in Nvidia control panel?
- Optimize an NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Step 1: update your drivers.
- Step 2: optimize the resolution and refresh rate.
- Step 3: adjust the color settings.
- Step 4: go to 3D settings.
- Step 5: optimize sharpening and GPU scaling.
- Step 6: optimize DSR and anisotropic filtering.
- Step 7: adjust anti-aliasing.
How do I set my Nvidia GPU to compute mode?
- From the NVIDIA Control Panel Select a Task pane, under Workstation, click Manage GPU Utilization.
- Under Usage mode, select the appropriate option for each Quadro card.
- Click Apply when done.
What is GPU mode?
GPU rendering in KeyShot is a feature available for both real-time rendering and local render output. It allows one-click GPU render mode to take advantage of multi-GPU performance scaling and the dedicated ray tracing acceleration hardware in NVIDIA RTX-capable GPUs.