How do I reinstall my Intel AC 9560 Driver?
- On your keyboard, press Win+X (the Windows key and the X key) to open the WinX menu. Then select Device Manager.
- Double click Network adapters to expand the node.
- Select the box in front of Delete the driver software for this device.
- Now restart your computer.
How do I download Intel R Wireless AC 9560 Driver?
1) Open Intel Download Center in your browser. 2) Type AC 9560 in the search bar and select Intel Wireless-AC 9560 to continue. 3) Choose your operating system in the drop-down menu next to Filter by. In my case it’s Windows 10 64 bit.
How do I fix the Intel R Wireless AC 9560 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems?
- Download the Wi-Fi driver package from your machine Support page,
- Uninstall the driver from Add/Remove software or Apps and Features,
- Re-open Device Manager, Network Adapters,
How do I fix Intel R Wireless AC 9560 adapter is experiencing problems?
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Re-enable the AC-9560 adapter.
- Turn on the WLAN AutoConfig service.
- Reinstall the AC-9560 drivers.
- Check for system file corruption.