How do I reinstall my Razer headset driver?
3. Reinstall device drivers
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type devmgmt. msc and click OK to open Device Manager.
- Expand the Audio inputs and outputs.
- Right-click on your Razer headset and Uninstall Device. Click Yes to confirm the action.
- Restart the computer, and Windows will reinstall the device driver.
How do I connect my Razer headphones to Windows 10?
Right-click the Razer Kraken Headset Microphone and select the Enable option. Then right-click Headset Microphone and select Set as Default Device. Press the Apply button, and click OK to close the window.Mar 10, 2022
How do I get my computer to recognize my Razer headset?
Ensure the device is properly plugged in and connected directly to the computer and not through a USB hub. Connect the device to a different USB port if the issue persists. Check for Razer Synapse 2.0 update. Install any available update and restart your computer.
How do I update my Razer headset drivers?
How to download or update Razer drivers?
- Go to Razer Support center.
- Search for your device model, or you can navigate to the product list and find your device.
- On the product support page, click Software & Drivers on the left.
- Download the software or driver that is compatible with your operating system.