How do I reinstall Windows 7 on my HP laptop?
- Purchase a version of Windows 7 in the same language you are currently using in Windows Vista.
- Insert the installation DVD into the DVD drive.
- If the install window does not open automatically, double-click setup.exe from the DVD.
- Click Install Now.
How do I reinstall Windows 7 on my HP laptop without CD?
- 2) Right-click Computer, then select Manage.
- 3) Click Storage, then Disk Management.
- 3) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and type recovery.
- 4) Click Advanced recovery methods.
- 5) Select Reinstall Windows.
- 6) Click Yes.
- 7) Click Back up now.
How do I restore my HP laptop to factory settings Windows 7?
- Turn off the computer.
- Disconnect all connected devices and cables such as Personal Media Drives, USB drives, printers, and faxes.
- Turn on the computer and repeatedly press the F11 key, about once every second, until Recovery Manager opens.
- Under I need help immediately, click System Recovery.
How do I reinstall the original operating system on my HP laptop?