How do I remove Silverlight from my Mac?
Removing Silverlight plugins on Macintosh
- Access your hard drive. Double-click the hard drive icon on your desktop.
- Find the plugin. Navigate to your Internet Plug-Ins directory: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/
- Remove the plugin. Drag any of the following into your trash bin: Silverlight. plugin. WPFe. plugin.
Should I uninstall Microsoft Silverlight on my Mac?
However, for running such apps on macOS, Windows, or Linux, you need a suitable plugin for Silverlight. In recent years, Silverlight has been losing its popularity. If you once installed Silverlight but do not use it now, we recommend that you uninstall it from your Mac.
How do I completely uninstall Silverlight?
How to uninstall Silverlight
- Quit all open internet browsers.
- Click on the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Programs & Features.
- Locate and click on Microsoft Silverlight, then click Uninstall.
- Your PC will notify you when the uninstall process is complete.
Where do I find Silverlight on my Mac?
- In Firefox, select “Tools→Add-ons”.
- On the left, select “Plugins.”
- On the right, look for “Silverlight Plug-In”, and click the “Disable” button next to it.
- Click on the install button, and save the file.
- When the download is complete, double-click it in your Downloads window.
- Double-click on the Silverlight.