How do I rename my TCL Roku TV?
You can manage your Roku devices by signing in to your Roku account.
- Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
- If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Scroll down and find My linked devices.
- Select the Rename link to provide a new name for the associated Roku device, and then confirm.
Can I change the name of my Roku TV?
Click your account avatar at the top-right of the screen, and then click “My account.” 8. At the bottom of the screen, you should see a list of all your Roku devices. Click the Edit button (shaped like a pencil) to the left of a Roku device to change the name.
How do I find out my Roku name?
You can locate the model of your Roku device from the settings menu of your Roku device.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Select System, followed by About.
How do I change the name of my TV?
How to change the device name or SSID of the Android TV™/Google TV™ when using the Wi-Fi Direct feature.
- Select System or Device Preferences — About — Device Name — Change. (Android™ 9 or later)
- Select About — Device Name — Change. (Android 8.0 or earlier)