How do I reset a WinBook tablet?
How to do a Factory Reset on a WinBook Tablet
- Open the charms bar by swiping in from the right hand side of the screen.
- Go to Settings.
- Under Settings go to Change PC settings.
- Under Change PC settings go to Update and recovery.
- Under Update and recovery go to Recovery.
How do I update WinBook?
There are two ways to do this:
- Windows Update: Allow or direct Windows to check for updates through the Windows Update feature.
- Manually Update the Display Driver: Go to the Device Manager, locate your Display Adapter, and choose the option to Update Driver.
What is a WinBook laptop?
Lenovo WinBook 300E is a Windows 10 laptop with a 11.60-inch display that has a resolution of 1366×768 pixels. It is powered by a Celeron Dual Core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The Lenovo WinBook 300E packs 64GB of HDD storage. Graphics are powered by Integrated Graphics Processor.
How do I set up WinBook security?