How do I reset my Droid Turbo phone?
How do you factory reset a Verizon Droid Turbo?
You need to enable W-Fi Calling manually if you want to use it.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume Down button.
- While still holding. Volume down.
- Select. Recovery mode.
- From the “No command” screen, press and hold the. Power button.
- Select. Wipe data/factory reset.
How do I factory reset my Motorola Droid?
In the home screen, tap the Menu button, and then tap Settings. On the Settings screen, tap the Privacy option. You will be presented with a list of options such as “Back up my data”, “Automatic restore” and “Factory data reset.” Tap the “Factory data reset” option to restore the factory settings of your mobile phone.
How do I reboot my Motorola Turbo?
If power is held too long (longer than 5 seconds), the device resets.
- Press and hold the. Power button. .
- While continuing to hold the power button, press the. Volume Up button. then release all buttons.