How do I reset my Roku Philips TV?
Make sure remote control is in TV mode by pressing ‘SELECT’ button repeated until ‘TV’ lights up green:
- Press the ‘MENU’ button.
- Press the cursor down to select SETTINGS.
- Press cursor right twice.
- Press the cursor down to select RESET AV SETTINGS.
- Press cursor right on START NOW.
- Press the ‘MENU’ button to exit the menu.
How do I force my Philips Roku to reboot?
How do I reboot my Philips TV?
Why is my Philips TV not responding to the remote?
If the TV does not respond, the remote control may be low in battery power and you need to replace the battery. 2) Ensure that the battery of the remote control is inserted according to the illustration inside the battery compartment. 3) After replacing the battery, randomly test some functions of the remote control.