How do I reset my Samsung Galaxy S without a password?
- Ensure the device is powered off. If screen is frozen, remove / reinsert battery .
- Simultaneously press and hold the. Power button. (upper-right edge) + Volume Up button.
- From the. Android. system recovery screen, select. wipe data/factory reset.
- Select. Yes — delete all user data. .
- Select. reboot system now. .
How do I wipe my Samsung phone and reset it?
A Factory data reset from the Settings menu will permanently delete all data, including files and downloaded apps.
- Go to Settings and select General management.
- Select Reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- After confirming the Factory data reset details, tap Reset.
- Tap Delete all.
How do you factory reset a locked Galaxy phone?
Wait for the OS to run.
- Reset Samsung via Recovery Mode.
- Wipe Data and Factory Reset your Device.
- Select Screen Unlocker Mode.
- Connect Your Android Phone.
- Click on Remove Now.
- Confirm your Device Brand and Continue.
- Finish Settings on Samsung.
- Erase Data on Samsung Remotely.
How do I force a factory reset?
How to factory reset an Android phone using the settings:
- Ensure the device is plugged in or has enough battery to go through the reset process.
- Open the Settings app.
- Select System.
- Go into Reset options.
- Hit Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Enter your PIN if prompted.