How do I restore an Acer laptop to factory settings?
Factory reset Acer laptop computer with Alt+F10 without disk.
- Press and maintain the facility key for about 5 seconds to show off the system entirely.
- Turn on the Acer laptop computer by urgent the facility button.
- Click “Choose an Option”.
- Select “Troubleshoot”.
- Click “Reset this PC”.
- Click on “Remove everything”.
How do I factory reset my Acer Aspire One 14 laptop?
How do I factory reset my Acer laptop without logging in?
Factory reset with ALT + F10 without any disks.
- Press & hold the power key for 5 seconds to off the laptop entirely.
- Turn on the Acer laptop by pressing the power button.
- Click “Choose an Option.
- Select “Troubleshoot.
- Click “Reset this PC.” The process erases all data on your computer.
- Click “Remove Everything.
How do I restore laptop to factory settings?
Navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. You should see a title that says “Reset this PC.” Click Get Started. You can either select Keep My Files or Remove Everything. The former resets your options to default and removes uninstalled apps, like browsers, but keeps your data intact.Dec 20, 2021