How do I send someone a video on Facebook?
About This Article
- Open Messenger.
- Select a conversation.
- Tap the picture icon.
- Tap the icon with 9 squares.
- Tap the video to select it.
- Tap the send icon.
Why can’t I send videos on Facebook Messenger?
One of the reasons that may be the cause of the failed photo or video upload can be that the file you are trying to upload exceeds the limits set by Facebook messenger. Messenger allows the size of any media file, photo, or video not to exceed 25 MB. If the size exceeds the limit, Facebook Messenger will show an error.
How do you send long videos on Facebook?
How can I post a video on Facebook longer than 30 seconds?
Video Length 20 Minutes or Less
- Visit the Facebook homepage and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Add Photo/Video” link at the top of the page.
- Select “Upload Photo/Video.”
- Click on the “Choose file” button and use the file browser to locate the video file on your computer’s hard drive.