How do I setup Visual Voicemail on Galaxy s6?
- From the home screen, select the Phone app. Note: Alternatively, set up voicemail by holding the 1 key from the Dialpad.
- From the Dial tab, select the Visual Voicemail icon.
- Select START.
- Select OK.
- Visual Voicemail is now ready for use.
How do I turn on Visual Voicemail on my Samsung?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone icon > Menu icon > Settings. If not available, swipe up to display all apps then tap the Phone icon.
- Tap Voicemail. If unavailable, tap Call Settings > Voicemail.
- Tap the Visual Voicemail switch to turn on or off . If unavailable, tap Notifications.
Can you get Visual Voicemail on Samsung?
How do I activate voicemail on Samsung Galaxy s6?