How do I stop an app from stopping my music?
Audio stops playing on Galaxy mobile devices or accessories
- Adjust the Battery settings.
- Remove the app from Sleeping apps.
- Turn off Power saving mode.
- Adjust the Data saver settings.
Why do apps keep stopping my music?
How can I play music while using another app on Android?
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Music Player .
- Tap a song in your library to listen to it.
- Tap the Menu Key > Settings and checkmark the Show notification option so that the music controller is displayed on the Notifications panel.
- Tap Home Key .
How do I keep Spotify playing while using other apps Android?
Go to Settings > Apps > Manage Apps. Find the Spotify app and tap on it. 2. Tap Data Usage, then toggle the Background data setting on to allow Spotify to use data in the background.