How do I stop Avast blocking a program?
- Hover your cursor over the listed application, then click the … (three dots) icon that appears, and select Change allowed features.
- Tick or untick the Avast features that you want to always allow access for this application, then click Change.
Why is Avast blocking my printer?
What does it mean when Avast says unable to scan?
If Avast is unable to scan some files on the computer, it means that there is an internal system issue such as bad archive or any other file access related issue. It does not mean that the file is a threat to the computer’s security.
How do I disable Avast SSL scanning?
- Open the Avast user interface and select ☰ Menu ▸ Settings ▸ Protection ▸ Core Shields.
- Scroll down to Configure shield settings, then click the Web Shield tab.
- Untick the box next to Enable HTTPS scanning.