How do I stop Google privacy reminder pop ups?
- Launch the Chrome browser on your Mac or PC.
- Scroll down and click on “Advanced” to show more options, and then scroll down a bit more to “Site Settings.” It’s in the “Privacy and security” section.
- Click “Pop-ups and redirects.”
Why does Google privacy keep coming up?
How do I stop Google asking for consent?
- Load about:preferences#privacy in the browser’s address bar.
- Scroll down to Cookies and Site Data.
- Select the Manage Exceptions button.
- Type consent. youtube. comÂ in “address of website” and select the “block” option.
- Click on save changes.
Why is Google asking for consent every time?