How do I stop Kaspersky from blocking my downloads?
To disable downloads and updates of application rights from the Kaspersky Security Network database:
- In the lower part of the main application window, click the button.
- In the application settings window, select Protection → Advanced Threat Protection → Host Intrusion Prevention.
Is Kaspersky a Chinese company?
Kaspersky Lab (/kæˈspɜːrski/; Russian: Лаборатория Касперского, tr. Laboratoriya Kasperskogo) is a Russian multinational cybersecurity and anti-virus provider headquartered in Moscow, Russia, and operated by a holding company in the United Kingdom.
How do I download Kaspersky after purchase?
You can contact Technical Support to restore your subscription and link Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection to your account.
To download your purchased app:
- Go to the Subscriptions section.
- Click the subscription of interest.
- Click the Download button.
- Confirm the default download option.
Is Kaspersky owned by Russia?
Kaspersky, one of the cybersecurity industry’s most popular anti-virus software makers, is headquartered in Moscow and was founded by Eugene Kaspersky, who U.S. officials describe as a former Russian intelligence officer.