How do I stop mouse from auto clicking?
- Click on the Start menu button and in the search box, type: Control Panel.
- Now open Ease of Access and then Ease of Access Center.
- Then click on ‘Make the Mouse Easier to Use’ and uncheck the option of Activate a Window by Hovering Over it With the Mouse.
Why is my Razer mouse clicking on its own?
How do I fix my mouse tracking problem?
- 1: Try Another Mouse. A classic tech trick is to replicate the problem and plug in another mouse to eliminate a hardware problem.
- 2: Clean the Mouse and Mousepad.
- 3: Check the Batteries.
- 4: Try Another USB Port.
- 5: Update or Download Drivers.
How do you calibrate a mouse sensor?