How do I stop my mouse buttons from going back?
How do I disable Razer mouse buttons?
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Click on the Razer mouse.
- Go to the “CUSTOMIZE” tab.
- Click on the button you wish to disable pre-programmed commands.
- Click on “DISABLE”.
- Click “SAVE” to complete the process. The button will appear with “Disable” on the device layout.
How do I enable mouse buttons?
, clicking Control Panel, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking Ease of Access Center. Click Make the mouse easier to use. Under Control the mouse with the keyboard, select the Turn on Mouse Keys check box.
How do I program my mouse buttons?
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Mouse.
- Click the Buttons tab.
- Under Button Assignment, click the box for a button to which you want to assign a function, and then click the function that you want to assign to that button.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.