How do I stop the Blue Yeti from picking up my keyboard?
How to stop Blue Yeti from picking up keyboard sound
- Using the mic’s cardioid pattern or mode.
- Speaking into the side of the Yeti and not the top.
- Placing the keyboard behind the Yeti.
- Having 4 to 10 inches between the mic and your mouth.
- Dampening mechanical transmission of sound.
- Using a boom scissor stand and shock mount.
How do I fix my mic picking up my keyboard?
How do I fix my mic picking up everything?
However, there are several things we can do to decrease it as much as possible.
- Set proper mic input volume—this means setting an appropriate mic input level on your computer.
- Adjust the microphone as close to your mouth as possible, it will help your mic focus on picking up your sound.
Why is my mic picking up everything?
Your microphone or audio device is capturing too much background noise. Check the following: Your computer’s fan or spinning hard drive is too close to the microphone. You may be sitting near a fan or air conditioning unit that is producing static noise.