How do I take a screenshot on my HP Zbook laptop?
What to Know
- On a laptop, press prt sc (Print Screen). Alternatively, open the Snipping tool or Snip & Sketch from the Start menu.
- Screenshots go to This PC > Pictures > Screenshots when you use the keyboard.
- On a tablet, press Power and Volume Down simultaneously. Screenshots go to your Photos app.
How do I take a screenshot on an HP Elitebook?
To take a screenshot of an active window (the window currently in use) on your HP computer: Press the Alt key and the Print Screen or PrtScn key on your keyboard at the same time. This will capture the active window on your system and save it to the clipboard.
How do you screenshot on an HP computer?
These steps will guide you through the grab and save process.
- Press the Windows key + Shift + S at the same time.
- Select the portion of your screen that you wish to grab.
- Open an image editing program.
- Open a new image and tap CTRL + V to paste the screenshot.
How do I Print Screen with Insert button?
Press and hold the Function key (fn) and the Print Screen key (prt sc). The Print Screen key is on the top of the keypad between Pause and Delete, under Insert.