How do I take apart my HP 15 laptop?
How do I take the back off my HP 15?
- Step 1 Battery and Back Cover.
- Remove the two 8mm screws underneath with a Phillips #1 screwdriver.
- Remove the two plastic tabs with a metal spudger.
- Parts for your other stuff.
- Remove the sixteen 8mm screws that hold the bottom cover with a Phillips #1 screwdriver.
- Pull the Optical Drive out.
How disassemble HP laptop?
How to Take Apart an HP Laptop
- Turn laptop off.
- Turn the laptop over so the bottom is up and the rear panel is facing you.
- Pop open the battery cover by sliding the release switch to the right.
- Unscrew and remove the two screws holding the hard drive cover into place.
- Unscrew all of the screws found on the rear panel.
How do I remove the back of my HP laptop?
Removing the top cover
- Remove the battery.
- Remove optical drive.
- Remove the service cover by loosening the two captive Phillips-head screws that secure the service cover to the base enclosure.
- Release the retention tabs that secure the service cover to the base enclosure and remove.
- Remove the rear corner covers.