How do I transfer my games to my SD card?
How to move apps to an SD card on Android
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into Apps.
- Access the app you want to move to the SD card.
- Select Storage.
- If the app supports the feature, you will see an option called Storage used.
- Select the SD card.
- Tap on Move.
- The phone will transfer the files.
Can game apps be transferred to SD card?
From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon. Find and tap Settings → Apps. Tap the On SD card tab. Select application, then tap Move to SD card.
Can games be saved to SD card?
Go into your phone’s settings, go to Applications, find an app you want to move, tap the “Move to SD” option if it’s available. Depending on your version of Android, that may be one level further down under Storage. You will have to repeat this for each app you want to move.
How do I save games to my SD card on Android?
To move apps to the memory card
- Make sure that you have an SD card inserted in your device.
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Apps.
- Tap the On SD card tab.
- Select application, then tap Move to SD card.