How do I transfer pictures from my Vivitar camera to my computer?
Transferring Pictures to the Computer
- Open the USB compartment and connect your camera to the USB cable that is attached to your.
- Open up the ArcSoft PhotoImpression software.
- Click on the Get Photo icon.
- Now, Click on Camera/Scanner from the list.
- Select the Album title where you want your pictures saved.
How do you use a mini digital camera?
How do I change the time on my Vivitar camera?
1.) Turn on your camera. 4.) Keep pressing right/left to navigate from time to date.
|Your Name: *|
|File attachment is optional. Please do not attach a file to your submission unless it is relevent.|
|Attach File: (20 MB Max)|
How do I set up my Vivitar digital camera?
Open the Vivitar Smart Home Security app. Along the bottom, select Devices.
2 Add Vivitar Camera to App
- Tap IP Cameras.
- You’ll be presented with a list of cameras. Select your specific device from the list.
- Register or Sign in to complete the setup.
- Your device is now added. You may now configure it from within the app.