How do I turn off attention aware on iPhone?
How to Turn Off Attention Aware on iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Face ID & Passcode.
- If the toggle is green, tap to disable the Attention Aware Features toggle.
- Enter your passcode to confirm you want to turn off the feature.
Mar 10, 2022
What is attention aware features on iPhone?
With Attention Aware features, iPhone can check whether you’re paying attention to your device and automatically take action. For example, When you’re looking at your device, your display will not dim until you stop looking at your device. If you’re looking at your device, it will lower the volume sound of your alerts.
How do I enable attention aware on my iPhone?
How to Turn Attention Aware Features OFF or ON on iPhone & iPad
- Open the Settings app in iOS.
- GO to “General” and then go to “Accessibility”
- Tap on “Face ID and Attention”
- Toggle the setting for “Attention Aware Features” to the ON position to enable this feature, or the OFF position to disable it.
Where is the attention aware feature on iPhone 13?
Change attention settings
- Go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode.
- Turn on or off any of the following: Require Attention for Face ID. Attention Aware Features. Haptic on Successful Authentication. These settings are turned off by default if you turn on VoiceOver when you first set up iPhone.