How do I turn off doze mode?
How to disable “Doze” in Android to allow the ESR app to work in the background
- On your device, go to Android Settings.
- Select Battery from the device list and select Battery optimization from the menu icon at the top-right of the screen.
How do I control doze mode on Android?
Testing your app with Doze
- Configure a hardware device or virtual device with an Android 6.0 (API level 23) or higher system image.
- Connect the device to your development machine and install your app.
- Run your app and leave it active.
- Force the system into idle mode by running the following command:
How do I turn off doze mode for specific apps in marshmallow devices programmatically?
Tap the Options menu button (the three dots in the upper right), then tap Battery optimization. Tap the downward-pointing arrow, then tap All apps from the menu that appears. Pick an app, any app. Next, tap the name of the app for which you want to switch off Doze mode, and in the box that appears, tap Don’t optimize.
What is Android doze mode?
Doze. Doze extends battery life by deferring app background CPU and network activity when a device is unused for long periods. Idle devices in Doze periodically enter a maintenance window, during which apps can complete pending work (syncs, jobs, etc.).