How do I turn off emoji on my messages?
Open the message app, then back out of any open text message until you get to the message history list. Open the menu from the top-left icon, scroll down and select “Settings.” There should be an option titled “Enable Smart Emojis.” Turn that off and hopefully this fixes your problem.
How do I turn off auto Emojis on Android?
To disable the new Messenger emojis, follow these easy steps:
- Open the Messenger app on your device.
- Click on the “Me” option at the bottom of the screen, and choose the “Photos and Media” tab.
- Click on the off side of the “Messenger Emoji” button to disable the feature.
How do I turn off automatic Emojis on messenger?
Launch the Facebook Messenger app on your device. Tap the “Me” tab at the bottom and choose the Photos and Media option. There will be the Messenger emoji button. Just turn it off.
How do you make your Emojis not auto?
Turn off Auto Emoji on PC
- Launch the Discord desktop app on your computer.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom.
- Click on the Text & images option from the left sidebar. Turn off the toggle next to ‘Automatically convert emoticons in your messages to emoji’.