How do I turn off screen overlay on LG?
How do I turn off screen overlay?
- Open Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Tap the Gear icon.
- Select Draw over other apps.
- Enable Temporarily turn off overlays.
- Close and re-open the application.
- Set the application permission.
Where is screen overlay in settings?
- Open Settings > Apps.
- Tap the Gear icon on the top right of the Settings page.
- Scroll down and tap “Special Access”
- Tap “Draw over other apps” and toggle apps in the list.
Where do I find overlay apps?
Find the ‘Device’ section and select the ‘Apps’ item. Select the gear icon in the top right to get to the ‘Configure apps’ screen. Scroll to the bottom and select ‘Special access’ Select ‘Draw over other apps’