How do I turn on my Acer without power button?
While turning on your laptop, hold F2, F10, or the DEL key to enter the BIOS instead of Windows.
- Here, go to the Power Management settings where you can find the Power on by Keyboard function or something similar.
- You can then enable this option and exit by pressing F10.
How do I force my Acer laptop to turn on?
Is there a way to turn on a computer without the power button?
How to Turn on a Computer Without a Power Switch
- Shutdown the computer.
- Enter the BIOS password if prompted to do so.
- Move the cursor to the “Power Management” or “ACPI Management” option.
- Press the “+” or “-” key to change the “Wake on Keyboard” or “Power on by Keyboard” option value setting to “Enabled.”
How do I force my laptop to turn on?