How do I turn on voice-to-text on my Galaxy s8?
- To set up and use text-to-speech, follow these steps:
- Go to the Home screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Language and input.
- Choose Text-to-speech.
- Check an option, in this case Samsung text-to-speec..
- Choose the settings symbol next to Samsung text-to-speec..
How do I turn on voice-to-text on my Samsung?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon. Settings. then tap “Language & input” or “Language & keyboard”.
- From the On-screen keyboard, tap. Google Keyboard/Gboard. .
- Tap. Preferences. .
- Tap the. Voice input key switch. to turn on or off .
Does Samsung keyboard have speech to text?
Why does my voice to text not work on my Samsung?