How do I unfreeze my touchpad?
- On your keyboard, hold down the Fn key and press the touchpad key (or F7, F8, F9, F5, depending on the laptop brand you’re using).
- Move your mouse and check if the mouse frozen on laptop issue has been fixed. If yes, then great! But if the problem persists, move on to Fix 3, below.
Why does my touchpad randomly freeze?
How do I fix an unresponsive touchpad?
- Make sure the touchpad isn’t disabled by a function key. Look for a Function key that controls the touchpad.
- Check to see if another accessory has disabled the touchpad. Disable Bluetooth temporarily on your laptop to make sure another wireless controller isn’t disabling the touchpad.
- Enable the touchpad in settings.
Why does my touchpad keep stopping?