How do I update my Dell Inspiron 15 drivers?
Whether you’re working on an Alienware, Inspiron, Latitude, or other Dell product, driver updates keep your device running at top performance.
- Step 1: Identify your product above.
- Step 2: Run the detect drivers scan to see available updates.
- Step 3: Choose which driver updates to install.
How do I install Dell Inspiron drivers?
How to download and install drivers using an automated scan on the Dell.com/support website.
- Identify your Dell product:
- Click Check for Updates to allow Dell to automatically find driver updates for you.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install SupportAssist (if required).
How do I install Dell drivers on Windows 10?
Browse to the Dell Drivers & Downloads website. Identify your Dell product. Click Download & Install SupportAssist to autodetect your Dell product. Follow the on-screen instructions to install Dell SupportAssist.
How do I get into the BIOS on a Dell Inspiron 15?
Entering BIOS setup program
- Turn on (or restart) your computer.
- During POST, when the DELL logo is displayed, watch for the F2 prompt to appear, and then press F2 immediately. NOTE: The F2 prompt indicates that the keyboard is initialized. This prompt can appear very quickly, so you must watch for it, and then press F2.