How do I update my Razer BIOS?
- Download the latest BIOS updater.
- The Razer Updater will automatically download to your default download destination (this should be the “Downloads” folder unless changed manually).
- Click on RazerUpdater_ to begin the update process.
How do I update my Razer Blade 15 2020 BIOS?
Step-by-step Process to install the latest updates
- Download the latest BIOS update.
- Run the updater .exe file.
- Ensure you have saved your work and closed all open programs before proceeding.
- Click “UPDATE” to start the update process.
- Wait for the update process to complete.
How do I update my Razer Blade 15 2019 BIOS?
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
- Ensure Windows is up to date.
- Ensure that your Blade is plugged into a wall outlet and not running on battery alone before proceeding.
- Save any open documents on your computer and close all other programs before attempting this update.
- Download the latest BIOS Updater.
How do I access Razer BIOS?
Enter the BIOS setup using the BIOS Key:
- Restart your Blade.
- On startup, once the “Razer Logo” appears on the screen, tap the “F1” or “Del” key repeatedly.
- The BIOS screen should appear as below. If it does not, please try again and ensure that you press the “F1” key fast enough to trigger the setting.