How do I use the USB on my JVC car stereo?
USB connecting your car stereo and Android phone
- Step 1: Check for USB port. Make sure that your vehicle has a USB port and supports USB mass storage devices.
- Step 2: Connect your Android phone.
- Step 3: Select the USB notifcation.
- Step 4: Mount your SD card.
- Step 5: Select USB audio source.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
How do I connect my phone to my JVC?
How do I connect my iPhone to my JVC radio?
Pair iPhone to JVC Car Radio
- Go to settings, and turn on Bluetooth.
- It should show you the JVC stereo on the screen.
- Now, the car stereo should show BT Pairing on the screen.
- Check the security code on the stereo and the iPhone.
- Press on the volume control knob on the stereo to confirm and Tap Ok on your iPhone.
Can JVC connect to Android?
JVC Smartphone Control is an application to operate & control a connected Android device from the touch screen control panel of a supported JVC AV Multimedia Receiver. The Android device must support the Bluetooth HID Profile, HDMI or MHL output.