How do you block a number from texting on a Motorola?
- Open the Contacts app.
- Touch the person’s name.
- Touch. > Block numbers.
- If you don’t want to report the call as spam to Google, remove the checkmark.
- Touch Block.
How do I block unknown numbers on my Motorola?
- Tap the phone icon on your Android, which is usually at the bottom of the home screen.
- Tap the three dots at the top of the Phone app screen.
- Tap “Settings” in the dropdown menu.
- Tap “Block numbers” and then toggle the button beside “Block unknown callers” to green.
How do I block incoming calls on my Motorola Droid?
- Go to your phone’s main menu, and choose “Security.” Next, select “Call Barring” from the menu that appears. Video of the Day.
- Select the numbers you want to block.
- Leave those numbers blocked for as long as you like.
How do I block a phone number on my phone?
- Open the Phone app.
- While on the Dial or Call Logs tab, tap the More Options menu, represented by the three vertical dots on the top-right of the app.
- Choose Call Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Call blocking & Decline with message in the call settings.
- Tap Blocked numbers.