How do you block someone on an old Samsung?
Most Android phones nowadays have easy, native ways to block specific numbers.
How to block numbers on Samsung phones
- Open the Contacts app.
- Locate the contact you intend to block.
- Tap the More menu, located at the bottom right corner.
- Hit the Block contact button.
- Tap Block again to confirm.
How do I block a number from texting me permanently?
To do this, open the conversation thread from them in the Messages app. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner, then choose “People and Options.” Tap on “Block <number>.” A popup window will ask you to confirm you want to block the number, noting that you will no longer receive calls or texts from this person.
How do I block text messages on my Samsung without a phone number?
i have s10 how to block sms without number i got this spam every day!!!! – Samsung Community.
- From the Home screen, tap the Messages icon.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Block numbers and messages > Block numbers.
- Tap the minus sign next to the number you want to remove.
- When finished, tap the back arrow.
Why am I still getting text messages from a blocked number Samsung?
What is this? If you are still getting texts from a blocked number, you may have blocked the number for calls through your Phone app settings. You also need to block the number using the settings of your text messaging app.