How do you bypass the FRP lock on a ZTE?
How do I delete a Google account from my ZTE after factory reset?
Step 5: Within the SwiftKey, select the Languages option and minimize the menu.
- Bypass ZTE Google Account with Swiftkey.
- Choose Unlock Screen Function.
- Connect your Locked Phone.
- Click Remove Now Button.
- Confirm your Device Brand and Continue.
- Lock Screen Is Removed and Your Android Phone Is Reset.
- Roger Smith.
How do I bypass Google authentication after factory reset?
Follow the step-by-step guide as below:
- Connect Your Samsung Device with PC. Download UnlockGo from the official website of iToolab, then install it as the instructions provided.
- Choose OS Version of Device.
- Notify the Device Locked by Google Verification.
- Bypass Google Verification After Factory Reset.
How do you bypass Google verification on ZTE without SwiftKey?
Step 1: Before starting, reset the phone and turn it on. Step 2: Then select your preferred language and tap on the Start. Step 3: To access some services, we need to connect the phone to the Wi-Fi network. Step 4: For the next few steps you see on the screen, tap on Skip until you see the Verify Account screen.