How do you change storage to SD card on Blu phone?
How do I move Apps directly to my SD card?
- Make sure that you have an SD card inserted into your device.
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Settings → Apps.
- Tap the On SD card tab.
- Select application, then tap Move to SD card.
Can you move all Apps to SD card at once?
How do I move Apps from internal storage to SD card on Android?
- Navigate to Settings on your phone. You can find the settings menu in the app drawer.
- Tap Apps.
- Select an app you want to move to the microSD card.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Change if it’s there. If you don’t see the Change option, the app cannot be moved.
- Tap Move.