How do you change the font size on your text Messages?
- Change Android’s text size by going to Settings > Display > Advanced > Font Size. Use the slider to make the text bigger.
- You can also access the font size setting by going to Settings > Accessibility > Font Size.
- Android Magnification feature: Go to Settings > Accessibility > Magnification.
Why is my text so large in Messages?
How do I change message settings on Samsung?
From Messages, tap More options (the three vertical dots). Tap Settings, and then adjust your desired options: Chat settings: Change your preferences for group chats.
How do I get my text back to normal size on my phone?
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility. Text and display. Display size.
- Use the slider to choose your display size.