How do you factory reset a Moto phone?
From the “No Command” screen (Android figure lying on his back), press and hold the Power button then press and release the Volume Up button to display the menu options. 5. Select “wipe data/factory reset”.
To reset your device:
- Touch or.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Backup & reset.
- Touch Factory Data Reset.
- Touch Reset Phone.
How do you hard factory reset a locked Motorola phone?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume Down button. and.
- From the “Boot Mode Selection Menu” screen, select. Recovery. .
- From the “Android system recovery” screen, press and hold the. Power button.
- Select. wipe data/factory reset.
- Select. Yes — delete all user data.
- Select. reboot system now.
How do I reset my Moto E without a password?
How do I remove a Google account from my Motorola phone after factory reset?
- The first thing you need to do is go to Settings and select Accounts.
- From there, select the account you want to remove and select Remove Account.
- You should then see a prompt that says “Remove your Google Account from this device?” Select yes and confirm the process by entering your password.