How do you factory reset a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active?
How do you factory reset a Samsung Galaxy active?
Master reset from settings menu
- From the Apps screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap the ✔ check mark to confirm.
- Wait for the device to reset. The device is reset to its factory settings.
How do you factory reset a Samsung when locked out?
- Ensure the device is powered off. If screen is frozen, remove / reinsert battery .
- Simultaneously press and hold the. Power button. (upper-right edge) + Volume Up button.
- From the. Android. system recovery screen, select. wipe data/factory reset.
- Select. Yes — delete all user data. .
- Select. reboot system now. .
How do you reset a locked Samsung Galaxy S4?
To reset your phone:
- Turn your phone off. You may need to remove and insert the battery.
- Hold the home button and volume up key.
- Turn your phone on.
- Using the volume down key, highlight wipe data/factory reset and press the power key to select.
- Use the volume down key to highlight Yes – delete all user data.