How do you fix a crackling sound bar?
- Move your phone or tablet away from the soundbar. Move the device at least 3 feet away from the soundbar, and see if the static is gone.
- Make sure all cables are firmly connected to the soundbar.
- Check if the static occurs on all sources.
Why does my Vizio sound bar make a popping noise?
How do I get rid of speaker popping sound?
- Turn off the audio device.
- Make sure that the speaker wires are properly connected to both the speakers and audio device.
- Turn off any nearby electronic devices that may be interfering with the speaker sound.
- Move the speaker wires away from any electrical cords.
What causes clicks and pops in audio?