How do you fix alert the AC power adapter wattage and type Cannot be determined the battery may not charge?
- Unplug your charger, power off your laptop, and remove your battery.
- Hold down the power button for at least 30 seconds.
- Put the battery back in, with the charger and reboot.
- Check if this fixed it.
How do you disable the AC power adapter wattage and type Cannot be determined?
- Restart your computer and enter the BIOS by pressing the DEL key or F2 according to the model of your computer.
- Once in BIOS, go to the Advanced tab and then toggle the option of Adapter warnings. This option may be present in another tab as well.
- Save changes and exit.
How do I know the wattage of my adapter?
Can I use 65w charger instead of 150w?