How do you fix the cursor glitch on Roblox?
Fix it now!
- Open Command Prompt as administrator as explained above.
- Use the following command and press Enter: sfc /scannow.
- Reboot your system.
- If SFC returned an error, then use the following command lines, pressing Enter after each: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth.
- Restart your PC.
How do you get your normal cursor back on Roblox?
Getting the old Roblox cursor back is quick and easy with these simple steps:
- Right-click the “Roblox Player” application.
- Select “Open file location.”
- Open the “content” folder, followed by the “textures” folder.
- Scroll down to find the “ArrowCursor.
- Copy both files, then scroll up and open the “Cursors” folder.
Why did my cursor change on Roblox?
Roblox’s new cursor decided to take a more modernized and universal approach to its design. It now resembles the traditional Windows cursor and selector, including the black outline to make it stand out on your screen.
Can you change Roblox cursor?
The cursor cannot be changed within Roblox itself. As the game doesn’t feature a cursor change in its settings.