How do you fix the InstallShield engine IKernel exe could not be installed?
a. Download iKernel engine update and save it to your Desktop. b. Double-click ikernelupdate.exe to install it.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- Select Task Manager.
- Select the Processes tab.
- Look for IKernel.exe. If it is running, select it and click End Process.
- Select Yes to the Task Manager Warning dialog.
How to fix error installing IKernel exe 0x10000?
The error “Error installing IKernel.exe 0x10000” during setup may indicate a problem with the CD. You may also see a message when double clicking on the CD-ROM from My Computer. You can try to remove any tilde in in file name and then try the install if this fails send out the new install disk.
How do I download IKernel exe?
Please follow the steps below to download and properly replace you file:
- Locate your Windows operating system version in the list of below “Download IKernel.exe Files”.
- Click the appropriate “Download Now” button and download your Windows file version.
- Copy this file to the appropriate F1 2002 folder location:
Jun 30, 2021
Why does IKernel exe crash?
Cause: This error sometimes occurs with an older version of the InstallShield iKernel engine. This error might also occur when trying to install the Software over a network.