How do you fix Vizio TV that turns on and off?
- Fix #1: Power Cycle Your Vizio TV.
- Fix #2: Remove Remote Batteries.
- Fix #3: Check Remote Power Button.
- Hard Reset The TV.
- Check Connected Devices.
- Update Firmware.
- Disable Auto-Off Feature.
- Plug TV Directly Into The Outlet.
Why does my TV turn on and then off by itself?
Why does my Vizio TV keep turning back on after I turn it off?
Why does my Vizio TV keep turning back on?
To make sure, unplug them for a night, or even for a few days, and see if the problem persists. There could be some damage in the device’s cord or input, so you might need to replace them. You might also try disabling the HDMI CEC on your Vizio for a while to eliminate all possibilities.