How do you get a broken iPhone charger out?
What do you do when your phone charger gets stuck?
- I found a great way to “pick” out the broken charger tip.
- I put a bit of Crazy Glue on the cable side, put the tip and the cable together, waited for it to dry (like a minute or so), then pulled it out with no problems.
- You can take the device to some third party trusted local service center.
How do I remove a cable that is stuck in a USB port?
How do you know if your iPhone charger port is broken?
Signs Your Phone’s Charging Port is Damaged or Broken
- Broken Pins in Phone Charger Port. Similarly, if pins inside the port become broken or bent, correct charging will become impossible.
- Debris in Phone Charger Port.
- Charger Cable and Adapter Work With Other Devices.
- Faulty Phone Charger Adapter.
- Defective Phone Battery.