How do you get rid of the top left corner on Netflix on Xbox?
Removing Text in the Top-Left Section of Netflix on Xbox One X/S or Xbox Series X/S
- Launch the Netflix App on your Xbox console.
- Press the “right control stick” to make the text go away.
How do you get rid of the text in the top left corner of Netflix on ps4?
How do I remove text from Netflix screen?
To disable them:
- Select Settings.
- Select Ease of access.
- Select Closed Captioning.
- Select Closed Captioning Off.
- Save your settings and exit, then try watching your TV show or movie again.
How do I remove a description from Netflix?
Audio descriptions won’t turn off
- From your device’s home screen, select Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Accessibility.
- Select Video Descriptions.
- Select Video Descriptions again to turn it off.
- Return to the Netflix app and begin playing a movie or TV show.